The advanced open water continues to build on the skills and experience developed in the PADI Open Water Course, to enhance your enjoyment of the underwater world.
The PADI Open Water Advanced Course means that you will:
- Expand your skill set, specific to your interests
- Gain confidence around and under the water,
- Continue to develop your dive skills
- Better understand the aquatic world
- Dive where only divers with advanced training can
This course is ideal for those who want to get increase their diving experience whilst being supervised by PADI instructors.
The minimum age is 12 years old to complete the course. You’ll be provided with learning materials which you will work through with other students, under the guidance of an experienced PADI Instructor. There are a number of compulsory adventure dives, which include the Deep and Navigation Dives. After this you can choose your last three adventure dives, we recommend the Peak Performance Buoyancy, Drift and Wreck dives. There are however, 14 types of Adventure Dives during the course.
|Book Now. Pay Later!|
|Package||2 Days/5 Dives|