Experience the gold standard in cooking classes with a culinary and cultural experience brought to you by one of Bali’s leading restaurant chains, headed up by award winning chef Will Meyrick. In the charming rural area of Tabanan, you’ll discover the Balinese philosophy of Tri Hita Karana – the balancing of all aspects between nature, humans and the gods.
Your day will involve sourcing fresh ingredients fromm a local market, some gentle cycling through stunning countryside, traditional craft making, and of course a cooking class led by Hujan’s talented chefs. More than just a cooking class however, this unique activity is an insight into the Balinese way of life, rarely seen by many visitors to the island.
Your experience will be based at Puri Taman Sari, a village with a fascinating history that you’ll learn more about during the day. The village is known today as a cultural centre for the arts and Balinese traditions. Visitors are attracted by the the peace and tranquility of the village and surrounding area.
|Package||Deluxe class – cycling, market tours and cooking class. Seminyak or Ubud|
What Is Included In Tour Price?
What Shall I Bring With Me?
- Pick up from Seminyak or Ubud areas at 6am
- Briefing and morning coffee at Puri Taman Sari
- A cycle ride through the countryside and rice fields.
- Tour of traditional Balinese market
- Balinese breakfasts
- Continue cycling and visit “Pura Dalem Tungkub”
- Coconut tree climber attraction
- Create your own Balinese offering “Canang Sari”
- Back to starting point at Puri Taman Sari
- Balinese Chicken Betutu short course
- Hujan Cooking Class with 5 Balinese recipes starts
- Lunch Time
- Enjoy traditional spa treatments (additional cost)
- Back to meeting point in Ubud or Seminyak area